Podcast Booking status: OPEN!
Petite2Queen and Future Forward Sales Founder and CEO, Lynn Whitbeck, has teamed up with the incredible Podcast Co-Host, Gabby Scott, to deliver you an exclusive, high-reach podcast experience. She is a GREAT interviewer – advocating to share new ideas, resilience strategies, and resourceful agility to rapidly pivot for being future forward.
- Combined, they have hosted hundreds and hundreds of podcast episodes.
- Lynn has been in the podcasting space for 3+ years, been a guest on lots of shows, and hosted over 120 episodes.
- And she has appeared in the media many, many times, including USA Today, HuffPost, and the Chicago Tribune.
This interview opportunity is not for newbies. Future Forward Sales’ community is full of business leaders, like yourself, who reject complacency and focus on innovative thinking to thrive. We are looking for guests who are committed to excellence, strive to experience fulfillment in all areas of their business, and seek fresh opportunities to better serve their customers. Although likely in an expansion stage of growth, you see value in sharing wisdom around your best practices and the secret sauce that sets you apart in your industry.
- Our 20- to 30-minute podcast episodes share amazing business owner stories who reveal the smartest strategies to rapidly pivot for being future forward.
- Our audience are professionals just like you: entrepreneurs, business owners, and corporate executives.
- They're ready for their next phase of massive growth!
We're excited to share YOUR story!
Your podcast co-host: Gabby Scott
Your podcast co-host: Lynn Whitbeck
Please watch this quick video first:
- As a business, you should be experiencing some very good momentum AND be grossing 6-figures or more annually. No cheating. We'll be talking about how you scaled your business.
- Come from a place of service. Take this time seriously because this is an opportunity for growth and impact.
- Consider your company as having 'purpose' being and thoughtful in your mission.
Assuming you qualify above, we can’t wait to promote you multiple times far and wide through our super loyal fan base!
Interested in becoming a more effective podcast guest? Once you schedule, I’ll share 5 videos to watch before your interview. (No catch here! Your success is our success.)
Video #1: Who our audience is and how to tailor your message for maximum impact.
Video #2: How to look and sound ahh…mazing on video!
Video #3: How to sell effectively to my audience. (Yes, you read that right.)
Video #4: How to get a LOT more podcast bookings on other shows using Lynn’s signature connection system.
Video #5: What questions I'll ask you and the style of response that will yield the most views and shares.
Learn more about the creator of Future Forward Sales, Lynn Whitbeck.
Your Next Steps
- Schedule the podcast below.
- Before we begin the interview, we’ll make sure your audio and video is good to go. Then we review exactly what our content will be for the show.
- Enjoy the interview via Zoom video.
- We send you all the assets, social media posts, and even video clips to promote.
- We promote you to our hardcore loyal fans (who love sharing great content!).